Tuesday, December 23, 2008

OFF THE CHARTS!!

Many people ask me what the title of my blog means.
Why am I tired of being a fat girl, with a cute face?

Well, this evening I was on my way to a Weight Watchers meeting, and as I am walking to my car, I pass a truck with two guys in it. One of them shouts out to me: "Whata' G'Waan Babes....me like your size!" (Yep, he was Jamaican of course).
I looked at him like he was crazy, and then he said to me "Your face look nice!"

See, shit like that irritates me. Why can't i just be cute? Why you gotta point out that my face is cute. How would you feel if someone walked up to you and said "Damn, you have a gorgeous eye lash. No, not all of your lashes....just that one, sticking out on the end..about to fall into you eye ball...that one lash..it is amazing!" Sounds Stupid Right?

Anyway to add insult to injury, I gained 4 pounds! Now, I have not been following the program....I will admit that..but 4 POUNDS!!! WTF!!!

My meeting leader asked me what have I been doing since October (my last meeting)...I told her EATING!

She also asked me what size or weight did I want to be? I told her I was not sure, but I think I want to be a 10! I think girls that wear a size 10 are so cute....but who knows.

I know that my favorite skinny girl stores are BEBE, BCBG, and ARDEN B.

I looked on their sites and checked out the size charts!!
My current body is literally OFF THE CHARTS! I can not even get one of my titties in a shirt at these stores....but hopefully by the end of 2009 I will be able to!!!

Okay....when I start working out at Lucille Roberts, the first thing I am going to do is have trainer there measure my chest, waist and hips.

HERE IS HOW I MUST MEASURE UP TO BE A SIZE 10:
BEBE BCBG ARDEN B.
CHEST 39 38 37
WAIST 30 30.5 28.5
THIGHS 40.5 40.5 40.5

Well, I got a LONG way to go!!!!

In the meantime, here are 3 outfits from BEBE that I can't wait to buy when I am a size 10!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh girl, i love all those choices but i think that peach number would be HOTTT!

MarieDenee said...

No need to wait mommas! There are so many options for us Curvy.Confident.Chic. plus women! I can't begin to share with you the options available to us!
Some of the worlds designers are finally opening thier eyes! MMHMM...
Thanks for the love you put on my page! Keep posted for some more great finds!
Marie Denee
The Curvy Fashionista