Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 12 of 30 Days of Dance w/ Marina Franklin in BK













My friend and sister in comedy Marina Franklin loves house music! I mean, she LOVES it. If there is a house music party in NYC, she is there!

For the past few years I have been telling Marina I was going to go dancing with her, but I always fake out. Now that I am doing my 30 Days of Dance, it would not be complete without me dancing with Marina!

Marina invited me to attend NYCDeep Summer BBQ Indoor+Outdoor Bash!


It was at Good Company in Williamsburg Brooklyn, and we had a great time!

My video camera died, so I did not get footage of Marina and I dancing, but I got some pics!

It was all you can eat bbq, games, good drinks, fun people and hot music!

Much Love to DJ's: DjJustice Nyc, Timmy Richardson, Mark Emkai Heaslip, Alan Liddell, Kev Dot Kruz, Mari Oliver, TheRedness Hayes, Junior White, Carlos Mena

Check out Marina's website http://marinafranklin.com/

She and I will be dancing together again soon!

WATCH VIDEO of me and MARINA

No comments: