Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 9! ZUMBA!!! ZUMBA!! ZUMBA!!! again



It's day 9 of my "30 Days of Dance" and I am tired as hell! I have been dancing everyday for 9 days straight! What in the world made me come up with this idea.


Lanisha and I had so much fun last week, that we decided to take Lauren's class again that the Mark Morris Dance Center in Brooklyn!

The class was jam packed! Lauren is so popular....they need to give her a BIGGER ROOM!


After class, Lauren showed me a few more moves!!!! I was so tired I could hardly keep up, but she altered the difficulty for me a bit. But believe me, during the real class, Lauren works you out like crazy!!! It's such a great class!




For more info on Lauren and the Mark Morris School of Dance click HERE












1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the expression on your face. I look just like that after I work out.

I am going to start to work out.

I am going to start to work out.

Maybe tomorrow.