Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Erica's 30 Days of Dance

I love to dance, but for some reason...I never do!

Maybe it's because without fail, every time I go to a club and start dancing, the DJ coincidentally starts playing "Ain't Gonna Bump No More with No Big Fat Woman" by Joe Tex.

Maybe it's because most of the clubs in NYC are more worried about status and what you look like, than actually having a party where people have a great time!

Or Maybe it's because I get so caught up in the stress of life that I forget that DANCING makes me feel good!

Well, the summer is here and I am ready to DANCE!!!

I want to get healthy, and get in shape...but the traditional gym will not work for me right now. I need something fun and uplifting....something that does not feel like I'm working out!

I wanna dance! I want to get on the dance floor and drop it like it's hot! I want to shake a tail feather! I want to pop my coochie and have a couple of dollars thrown at me! I WANT TO DANCE!!!

That's why I am about to embark on a journey called "Erica's 30 Days of Dance!"

From June 15th-July 15th, I am going to dance everyday...30 days straight...for at least 45 minutes.

It might be at a nightclub, a dance class....or even my living room.

I have searched high and low for everyday free and low-cost opportunity to dance in NYC.

I hope you will join me! email me at erica@ericawatson.com for more info on my schedule!

Let's DANCE!!!!!
===========================================


www.splashbar.com






No comments: