Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 4 of my "30 Days of Dance" FFFWeek Grand Finale!





It's Day 4 of my "30 Days of Dance" and I spent the evening at The Marriot Marquis in Times Square celebrating the the grand finale of Full Figured Fashion Week. Much love to Igigi for providing such a fabulous dress for me to wear!










The event was produced by the fabulous Gwen Devoe and featured some of the hottest plus size designers in the world!


I was so excited that I danced during the show as the model walked the catwalk, and I also dance d a bit during the after party! Although I did not do a full 45 minutes of dance, I did shake my booty and had a great time!



I went to the show with my great friend, Designer Yaovi Marius Ahiale and the fab diva actress Kit Williams!

The show was amazing and I was so proud to be a part of this event! They even gave me a special thanks in the program....I was too excited!

No comments: