Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day One: 30 Days of Dance! Ocean @ Splash










What better way to start off a month long marathon of dance than to do it with some of the sexiest gay men in the world!

My bestie Nathan Williams, star of "Girls who like Boys, who like Boys" on the Sundance Channel is the creator of one of the hottest gay parties that NYC has ever seen....OCEAN @ Splash!

I had a ball! I danced my ass off....literally! This was the most amazing night!

It started off with a fabulous private dinner at SPICE MARKET , hosted by my wonderful friend and chef Marja Vongerichten, wife of three-star Michelin chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten (who owns Spice Market). I wish I would have taken pictures of the food. Marja treated me like a Queen...and I can not wait for her TV show Kimchi Chronicles, a new, 13-episode series on PBS to air! She is a rockstar and I feel honored that she and Nathan would invite me out to dinner to begin my "30 Days of Dance" celebration!

DJ MK is the resident DJ for Ocean @ Splash and she is so talented! MK really knows how to play music that makes you DANCE!!!! By far, she is one of the baddest DJ's in the country! I danced for 2 hours straight and I feel good!!!!

Much love to Nathan, Marja, DJ MK, DJ Bobby Duron, Jabbar and all of my buddies that made my opening night of dance a big "Splash"! Especially the STRIPPERS!



No comments: